We offer scheduled transportation services and provide opportunities for a variety of outings for our residents. Although we offer many life-engaging activities within the walls of our Highland Court Community, we also encourage residents to venture out and enjoy the freedom of going shopping, attending a social event, and getting involved in the local community as well. We are here to assist with maintaining your active lifestyle, whether in the community or while here at home.
Some of the places our community bus can take you:
- Medical and doctor appointments
- Out to lunch, shopping, Red Hat Society meetings
- Scenic drives/special day trips
- Local events/programs at senior centers and farmer’s markets
- Social visits to other local nursing homes/residential care communities to visit friends